Explore Caravan Scissor Jack
The Explore Caravan Scissor Jack allows you to quickly lift most caravans, campers trailers, and pop-tops fitted with Jayco™ and Trail-A-Mate™ jack engagement fittings. The jack can be used with the included folding handle or with an 18V cordless drill and 19mm socket*.
The lift range between 116mm and 606mm means this jack will easily accommodate most vans, including off-road varieties that need a higher lift than many standard jacks can provide.
The Explore Caravan Scissor Jack is the first caravan scissor jack in Australia to receive certification from BSI; the global leader in ISO certification.
- Designed to suit Jayco™ and Trail-A-Mate™ engagement fittings
- Height raised: 606mm (23.8″)
- Height Lowered: 113mm (4.4″)
- Working Load Limit (W.L.L.): 1600kg
- Aggregate Trailer Mass (A.T.M.): 3600kg
- Can be used with an electric drill and 19mm socket (socket and adaptor sold seperately)