Suburban Nautilus Instant Hot Water System IW60A 5187A
The Suburban Nautilus Instant Hot Water System allows you to enjoy instant and endless hot water in your Caravan or RV. Suburban are well known in the Australian and American RV market for their affordable, quality units and the new ‘on demand’ system is no exception.
The Suburban Nautilus Instant Hot Water System fits the same size cutout as their standard 6 Gallon tank systems and is an easy slide in upgrade. The tankless system means no recovery time, greater energy efficiency and less maintenance than its storage tank counterparts.
The 60,000 BTU two-stage modulating combustion system instantly adjusts the gas input to provide a consistent output temperature, while conserving energy. The first stage uses just 2 burners, saving energy while the second stage uses 5 burners allowing for maximum temperature gain even with higher flow rates.
When used with the Digital Control Center (available separately) you are able to easily adjust the output temperature between 35-50 degrees celsius.
Since the Suburban Nautilus Instant Hot Water System does not require any access from the outside of the vehicle, new installations only require the vent (not included) to be installed through the RV wall. If replacing an existing unit with an access door, replacement panels are available to suit standard Suburban and Atwood cutouts.
The replacement panels do not include a vent, which must be purchased separately to suit the vehicles wall thickness.
- Continuous, Instant Hot Water
- Suits common Suburban cutout
- Selectable water temperature from 35 to 50 degrees celsius (with optional controller – sold separately)
- Two-stage self modulating combustion system – for consistent output temperature
- Built in Freeze Protection
- Energy efficient – only heats when in use
- No Anode rods required
- 2 year warranty.
- Brand: Suburban
- Fuel Source: LP Gas
- Dimensions (mm): 317(w) x 318(h) x 465(d) – includes inlet & discharge water lines
- Output temperature: Continuous 35-50 degrees celsius (factory set 50 degree output)
- 60,0000 BTU two-stage heating
- Minimum starting water flow: 1.9L/min
- Temperature rise @ 5.7L/min flow: 38 degrees celsiusDoes not include:
- Digital Control Panel (Recommended)
- Vent (Required – select correct option for wall thickness)
- Door (Not required for new installations)
|Dimensions||540 × 360 × 360 cm|