Houghton Belaire HB3500
Houghton Belaire HB3500 is a large capacity air conditioner ideal for the harsh Australian climate. The robust design means it is suitable to be used on all mobile applications in all parts of Australia. The large upright compressor allows the efficiences to provide the largest cooling and heating capacity of any caravan or RV air conditioner in the Australian market
The Houghton Belaire HB3500 has the following features
- Ultra-low plenum with an elegant design that complements modern interiors. Features easy to read LED display showing temperature and mode.
- The plenum offers both concentrated and distributed air delivery mode. Distributed air delivery can take the conditioned air to specified area inside of the caravan through air duct.
- Attractive streamlined canopy design to perfectly integrate with modern caravan and motorhome design
- A classical remote control with cooling, heating, dehumidifying, dry, sleep and timing functions.
- Patented three speed, ultra-quiet, high efficiency fan. The large outdoor axial fan draws air to exchange heat, leading to highly efficient, powerful performance.
- Patented technology to provide thermal protection to the evaporator.
- The patented spiral retractable duct allows easy installation without cutting. Isolation eradicates condensation while optimizing power and performance.
- Excellent reverse cycle performance allows the T3500 to operate in temperatures as low as minus 5 degrees Celsius and as high as 50 degrees Celsius. Features intelligent defrosting technology.
|Rated Heating||3.6 kW|
|Outdoor unit weight（G/N）||39/35.5 Kg|
|Indoor unit weight（G/N）||5/ 3 Kg|
|Outdoor unit Dim（L×W×T）||998×680×340mm|
|Indoor unit Dim（L×W×T）||557×536×43mm|
|Tested input power||1275W|
|Dimensions||102 × 71 × 47 cm|